[Aphio-L] Dues

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:57:06 EDT 2011

Hi bros!

Just a reminder, dues are $30 tonight at chapter and next Sunday too (after
that, they go up to $35 and so on).  Checks should be made out to *Alpha Phi
Omega - Delta Gamma Chapter *and please have your name printed somewhere on
the check.  Also, I know that the a lot of people are having issues with the
bursar and loans, so if this is affecting your ability to pay dues, please
don't hesitate to let me know.  And remember, there is financial aid
available, ask the ombudsmen for applications!

Renee Lewis
Treasurer - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma Ohio University
(440) 728-1562