[Aphio-L] (no subject)

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:32:02 EDT 2011

Hey bros!

The first chapter of the quarter is this Sunday, but we wanted to give you
some heads up on some service opportunities that are coming very quickly
(like within the next week or two)

First, Calliope child care watch is in need of volunteers starting this
Monday, September 12th from 5:30 to 8:15 pm. The first two weeks of Calliope
will be on the website so please sign up!

Second, and this is a super cool, unique event, the Ohio Paw Paw Festival is
September 16-18th. The Paw Paw Festival is an annual festival that is held
off campus at Lake Snowden (about 6 miles west of Athens on 50) and is
dedicated to the Paw Paw fruit. The festival hosts many different events
that they need volunteers for every day. Volunteers must volunteer for *4
hours* but in turn for volunteering you get free admission and a free
t-shirt. We will give more information at this upcoming chapter but if you
are interested in volunteering one of the three days (or more), *you must
register on the Paw Paw website online by September 12th* (this Monday). To
register/ learn more about what the festival is go to
www.ohiopawpawfest.comand click on the "get involved" tab at the top
and follow all the directions
under where it says "volunteer". You can mark what day/time/event you'd
prefer to volunteer but the main lady at the festival arranges the shifts.

Therefore, after you have registered, please email the service account to
let us know that you that you have registered/for how long and we will then
send you more information.

See you all soon with lots of service info! Get pumped!

LFS,

Sarah and Steph
Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767