[Aphio-L] GREAT NEWS!

APhiO Delta Gamma Interchapter Relations interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:49:22 EDT 2011

Seriously though...

*DEAN LOMBARDI AND KENT SMITH HAVE GIVEN US THEIR BLESSING TO PUT IN A BID
FOR SECTIONALS 2013 TO BE HELD AT OHIO UNIVERSITY!*
Woo wooooo!!! They were super supportive, and during my meeting with them
they even offered to help out with our bid - they want to do some type of
Youtube video maybe to get everyone excited and help us win the bid!

I will talk more about what my committee and I are going to be doing in
order to plan a bid/what this means for those of you who don't know - but I
wanted to give everyone the heads up!

That being said, you guys will get a chance to request committees for
winter quarter so I wanted to let you know that if you plan on running for
inter-chapter relations chair (even if you're a TINY bit interested) you
need to request my committee for next quarter!

There is so much planning to be done to put this bid in, and I will need to
make sure that the next chair has seen the planning and is totally on board
for what we need to do.

Planning this event is going to involve some work, but it's going to be SO
MUCH FUN!!!! This is our chance to show other APO chapters our campus and
show them how great we are! Let me know if anyone has any questions! I
would be more than happy to chat with you via email/phone or get together
in person!

in LFS,

Dani "drop it like its hotttt" Garfield