[Aphio-L] Ohio-Temple Football Fellowship

Berg, Lowell lb117007 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 28 15:28:03 EDT 2011

Hey bros!

Just a reminder that the Ohio-Temple football game (Bobcat Blackout) is this Wednesday.  The athletic department said they would give us our own tailgate if we get 50 or more of us to show up.  There's currently 30 people signed up on the website.

For pledges, if you want to get family fellowship hours for this, you need at least 4 people from your family to be at the tailgate/game.  Make your own family fellowship sign-in so you get your hours.

If you wanna go to the game, sign up on the website here<http://www.apoonline.org/deltagamma/memberhome.php?action=eventsignup&eventid=23333>.  If you want one of the long-sleeve Bobcat Blackout shirts, write what size you want and I'll get you one.  They're $10 each and you get a free round of golf at the OU golf course and a buy-one-get-one free to Pita Pit.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Lowell

Lowell Berg
Ohio University Class of 2012
Ohio University Athletics: Marketing Department
Mobile: 914-400-7712
www.linkedin.com/in/lowellberg<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lowellberg>