[Aphio-L] 31

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 17:07:47 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lawlor, Maggie" <ml293009 at ohio.edu>
To: "aphio-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu" <aphio-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 03:00:13 +0000
Subject: Thirty-One Fellowship Party!
 Hi Bros,

 This Wednesday we are having a new fellowship event, Thirty One! I am a new
consultant and what better way to start off than with my bros.

 Thirty-One gifts offers totes, purses, bags, accessories, and so many other
useful products. These make great gifts, especially with Christmas coming
up. This party is not just for girls, I promise.  You guys out there could
get your female family members or lady lovers presents that they could
actually use. If you don't want to buy anything just come and meet new Aphio
people, which I know is something we all want to do.

 If you can't come or want to order online here is my link.
http://www.mythirtyone.com/lawlor/
Click on my events and shop on the Aphio party.

 As of right now the party is TBA so look for another email from me. I hope
you all can come, I would love to see some support from my brothers.

 LFS,
Maggie

 *Maggie Lawlor**
*Video Production