[Aphio-L] Ohio Football Game - Fellowship Opportunity

Berg, Lowell lb117007 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 23 19:09:41 EDT 2011

Hey bros,

I wanted to let you all know of a pretty cool fellowship opportunity we have and see how many people would be interested:

Next Wednesday, November 2, our football team is playing against Temple at 8pm on ESPN.  We're trying to black out the stadium for the game.  Before the game, there's a student tailgate at the Bobcat Student Park which starts at 6pm.  There'll be free Kiser's BBQ and Domino's Pizza, plus cornhole, big inflatable games, and other cool stuff.

I talked to the athletic department and if we can get 50 or more bros to come, they'll set up a private tailgate for us in the Bobcat Student Park before the game.  So, I wanted to see if we can get 50 people to go to the tailgate and the game.  This is an opportunity to get 2 fellowship hours, and if families wanna make their own fellowship event out of it, it could be a good opportunity for pledges to get the 2 required hours with their family.

If you're interested in coming, sign up online on the website.  Also, check out the attached picture.  We're selling these black long-sleeve t-shirts that I designed for the game.  They're $10.  If you want one, write what size you want on the website and I'll hook you up.  You also get a buy one get one free coupon to Pita Pit and a free round of golf at the OU golf course, plus a few other perks if you get a shirt

Let me know if you have any questions.  Again, 50 people for a VIP tailgate.  And if we get 100 signed up, I'll let Liza be one of the contestants in the hamster ball race on the field at the end of the 3rd
 quarter!

Lowell

Lowell Berg
Ohio University Class of 2012
Ohio University Athletics: Marketing Department
Mobile: 914-400-7712
www.linkedin.com/in/lowellberg<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lowellberg>