[Aphio-L] Interview Parties & Other Dates

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:19:20 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

We have two signature parties this week! Yay!!! We will be having one
Wednesday, the 26th from 6 to 9 pm in Bentley 129, and one from 5 to 7 pm in
Walter 135 on Thursday, the 27th.

Also, just a reminder that History Night is in two weeks on Sunday, Nov.
6th. This will begin at 6:30 pm in Walter 135. Actives, you don't need to
dress up, but pledges, remember that dress is business casual! *This is a
mandatory event for everyone*.

*Please please please* sign up for Thanksgiving Dinner by this Friday so we
can get a total count of how many people are coming from each family. It's
going to be really yummy and Amie Davis is working hard to plan this event
for everyone :) We'd love to see a HUGE turnout and fill the basement of UMC
like we did last year! We'll be sure to have enough mashed potatoes this
year (and I can only say that because I was in Family 6....everyone else
better shush :P), so sign up for some great bro bonding time! This will be
November 10th at 7 pm!

Thank you!!

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma