[Aphio-L] Fellowships!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:34:59 EDT 2011

What up bros! we have several Fellowship events this week. First off
Brittany Buynak has come up with an awesome idea to do a haunted walk
through the ridges! She has put in a lot of time researching actual stories
and events that took place at the ridges so come out have some funn
Wednesday at 9pm. We will be meeting in baker on the first floor.
Second Maggie Lawlor has set up a 31 Consultant party for all of you in
Morton 313 from 7-9. 31 sells purses and such things... Im really unsure so
if you have any questions ask Maggie, her contact info is on the event on
the website. Have a good week 8!!!

*Liza Lieberman*
*ll311408 at ohio.edu* <ll311408 at ohio.edu>
*216.906.7385*