[Aphio-L] WOUB Pledge Drive

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:04:29 EDT 2011

Hey Bros-

We have added the WOUB Pledge Drive to the website.  For two of the shifts,
they needed 12 volunteers, so we made those separate, these are the very
first shift, 10/31 from 6:30-9AM, and the last shift, 11/4 4-6PM. Every
other shift is just by the day.  If you have never done this before, you go
to the RTV Building on the 3rd floor, and you answer phones for them, you
are allowed to bring your homework, and more importantly, *they feed you*!
 She would like to know a general head count by Friday, so she can get
enough food! So if you know you are going to sign up and work some shifts,
sign up this week!  Let us know if you have any questions.

Just to clarify, some of the shifts are different amounts of time, so when
we add the hours later, we will fix the hours so that you receive the
correct amount.

Have a radical rainy Wednesday!

LFS,
Sarah "if you ain't first, you're last!" Csongei &
Steph "i'm all jacked up on mountain dew!" Bricklebank
--
Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity