[Aphio-L] A little clarification

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:51:39 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

Sorry if things seemed unclear about change wars I am going to explain it
again for those who do not understand!

   - you want *PENNIES* in *YOUR FAMILIES* jar
   - you want to put *SILVER* in *OTHER FAMILES* jars because it deducts
   from their total
   - dollar bills are positive and count toward *YOUR FAMILIES TOTAL *(put
   dollars in your families jar)

So...if I put fiftty pennies in my families jar and someone else puts two
dimes into my families jar, the total for my family is now THIRTY CENTS!

I hope this clears everything up :) If you have ANY questions or concerns
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email us!

There will be a GREAT prize for the family that wins! Woohoooo

--
Andrea Korman and Rachel Levine

Youth Service
Alpha Phi Omega