[Aphio-L] REGIONALS

APhiO Delta Gamma Interchapter Relations interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:50:04 EDT 2011

Hey guys!

Just a reminder that *TODAY* is *THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR REGIONALS!*

That being said, go to the APO website and sign yourself up (you know you
want tooooooo) and then go here
https://sites.google.com/site/regionvconference2011/ to register!

If some of you tried to sign up earlier and it said it was closed, I fixed
it - so you can sign up now! Please do this by tonight so that I can book
the hotels (whatcha doin? nothin' chillin at the holiday - only it's
actually a hilton - innnnnnnn) and let you guys know more info asap!

Also, if you're signed up, think about possibly being a voting delegate. Our
chapter needs 2 - and more info to come about this later!

Sorry about the lame email (I know they're normally HILARIOUS and everyone
legit LOLs, not this LQTM (laughing quietly to myself) stuff, at them - but
I'm about to be late for class.

Let me know if you have any questions! In LFS,

Dani "That's why her hair's so big, it's full of secrets" Garfield