[Aphio-L] Service Week FUn!

SERVICE WEEK alpha phi omega serviceweek.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:05:28 EDT 2011

Hello Bro's,

Hope that this email finds you well on this b-e-a-utiful day in Athens! SO,
we have a design for service week all made up ad ready to go! Some of the
colors may be altered a bit to accommodate cost, and overall visual appeal,
but this is the gist. The design will be on the back, the words, and our
letters will be on the front. Please love it as much as we do, and buy one!
We think they will be about $11-$13 and will have a definitive cost for you
next week, but it should fall within that range (keep in mind we selected
long sleeve, and the shirt color will be 'Carolina Blue'). Please bring your
$$ to chapter on Sunday, we will be collecting then and a couple of times
during the week but we do not have a large window of time in order to get
our shirts in time to wear them!

Merci!

*Service Week Co-Chairs
*