[Aphio-L] New Orleans Winter Break Trip!

Clouse, Sarah sc229207 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 3 16:44:28 EDT 2011

Hey errryone,
Sorry for the additional e-mail (last one!), but I just wanted to send out a final e-mail to see if anyone else is interested in traveling down to New Orleans, Louisiana over winter break.

We work with the St. Bernard Project (http://www.stbernardproject.org/ if you want to learn more!) to rebuild homes that were destroyed by Hurricane Katrina over 6 years ago that are still in dire need of rebuilding and repair.

The trip will be from November 26th- December 4th.  It will cost around $200 for gas and the place that we're staying.  Like GKTW, I think the fairest way to do this will be to take people by seniority, since younger bros will have more chances to go.  There's only about 15 spaces available.

Please e-mail me back by Wednesday, October 5th at the latest with your interest, so I can finalize the list of who's going.  Ask if you'd like more info!!!

In LFS,
Sarah Clouse

sc229207 at ohio.edu
(724)504-7729