[Aphio-L] SOCCER! canceled??

Bowman, Emily eb112807 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:28:11 EDT 2011

Yo Bros,
Sooo it's pouring and I never know if they're going to cancel soccer or not. Nobody found out last week til we got to the fields but I will keep checking imleagues and try to keep you guys updated. Other then that, get ready to play another game in the rain!

And if you don't want to come because it's raining, you should come anyways! Our first game was a lot of fun!! A little rain won't make you melt :)

5:30 at Mill Street Fields, Field #5. WEAR GREEN
REMEMBER TO SIGN UP ON THE WEBSITE IF YOU WANT A FELLOWSHIP HOUR!!

Emily Bowman
eb112807 at ohio.edu