[Aphio-L] FORMAL! :)

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:45:09 EST 2011

What up awesome Bros.. Hope everyone's break is going well! I have decided
to get a jump start on Formal for winter quarter, Below is the link for a
survey monkey I have created; it's only four questions long. If you could
please fill it out I would greatly appreciate it! See you all in another
month or so :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2YSHX29

p.s. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RUNNING FOR THE OPEN CO CHAIR SPOT.. Please
don't hesitate to contact me so you can learn about the position. Elections
will be held that first chapter we are back.
--
**
*Cody Romani *