[Aphio-L] Hours

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:35:00 EST 2011

Hey Bros-

By the end of tonight, all sign-ins that we have received up until now will
be added to the website, hooray!  This means that if you see that you don't
have hours for an event (positive or negative), we have *not* received that
sign in, meaning that we still need one before we add your hours!  So
tomorrow, check your hours, and figure out if something hasn't  been given
to us yet! And as always, remember that we need the *complete
sign-in*before we add the hours to the website. If something else is
wrong with
your hours, email us and we will try to figure it out and fix it as soon as
possible.

Some normal weeklies will be up this week if you need some last minute
service hours as well!  Please sign up!

Have a fabulous finals week!

LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767