[Aphio-L] reminders!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:35:38 EST 2011

Hey bros,

Quick reminder about a couple of things....1)  please please please sign up
for the *UCM Childcare* this Wednesday at 5 PM. I know its finals week but
they really need our help and so far, no one has signed up :[

2) Sign Ins. If you have them, please turn them in to us. We have been
receiving a lot of emails about them, and we are still missing a few. As
well, we have a couple of sign ins that still need to be put up and will be
later this weekend once Sarah gets back from Regionals. Give us a couple of
days and we will send out a list of the sign ins that we are missing before
the end of the quarter.

3) Service Week event sign ins go to the Service Week girls. All service
week events have a "SW" written by them on the website!

Have a great Saturday!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767