[Aphio-L] Minutes Pt 2

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:18:02 EST 2011

Whoops, sorry guys! Here's ALL the minutes

RUSH

   - Interview committee is a fun way to get your hours done at the very
   beginning of the quarter, as well as be involved in selecting our future
   brothers! If you are interested in being a part of interview committee,
   please send a paragraph to the OMBUDSMEN answering these three questions:

             1. Why do you want to be on interview committee?
             2. Why would you be a benefit to interview committee?
             3. What are you looking for in future brothers?

   - Also! I got the tv screens in Baker to advertise for rush next quarter
   and I need to make a digital slide. I have no idea what this means or even
   how to start making one. I have specifications on what it should look like
   so if you think you can help please email me! (
   rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com)

YOUTH SERVICE

   - Last chance for Box Tops is next week!
   - No committee meeting tomorrow, but one for next Monday
   - Collecting change for our Family through next week!
   - Still missing the sign in for Hallowhaunt set up 3-6!

PR

   - Brother of the week is Hannah Hollingsworth.

   - Any questions/requests regarding press releases/advertising, let me
   know!

   - If you're interested in being elected as PR chair during spring
   quarter, request to be on PR committee for winter! Also, let me know, so I
   can have you help out with our bigger projects!

AWARDS

   - Rachel Swalin- November 7
   - Dan Rice-November 7
   - Bridget VanDenHaute-November 11
   - Colleen Meder-November 12
   - Danielle Douglas-November 12

--
Brianna "3 days 'til Thanksgiving dinner!" McTaggart
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma

---------------

---------------
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com