[Aphio-L] SERVICE WEEK!!!!

Lauren Mccullough lauren_renee09 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 13:24:16 EDT 2011

Hey bro's don't forget to sign up for Kick Off to Service Week (under fellowship)!!! Sign-ups close TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!! We will have some healthy food for everyone!!!

Also, make sure you are signing up for your hours. We still have a few more events that we need some more people for :) and we still need some more donations for the Health Fair.

One last thing. Service Week T-shirts are in so watch your inbox for when you can pick them up. We will also have the after history night Sunday for you to pick up.

In LFS,

Lauren McCullough
(740)503-9508
Ohio University
College of Arts & Science
Major of Sociology-Criminology
Minor in Psychology and Political Science
Student Leader for Bobcat Student Orientation
President Sociology-Criminology-PreLaw Club
Service Week Co-Chair for Alpha Phi Omega- Delta Gamma
Secretary Student Athlete Advisory Committee