[Aphio-L] Important info

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:55:28 EDT 2011

Hello bros!

We realize its Memorial Day weekend so you probably have a ton going on but
we have some new service opportunities for you going on this coming week so
get pumped!

First off, fellow bro Sarah Hider talked at the last chapter about a Friday
dinner she is putting on to help out UMC.  The dinner is coming up on *Friday,
June 3rd. *There is a *ton* of different shifts now available on the website
to do things like donate needed items like food and plates, help set
everything up/prepare the food, work as waiters/waitresses during the event,
to help clean up, and even help entertain the guests while they eat.

Second, on *Saturday, June 4th, *UCM (United Campus Ministries) needs help
with a lunch event they are putting on that day. They need help setting up
and serving. Shifts run in 2.5 segments from 10:30 am till 1, and 1- 3:30.

Also, from about 4 to around 5.30 on *Saturday, June 4th *UCM* *needs help
with their quarterly church clean up.

All of these events are now available on the website, so please sign up as
they really need our help. Some of you also still need to complete your
service hour requirements (or else you become inactive) so this would be a
great way to get them.

If you have any questions, let us know. Have a great long weekend and see
you on Tuesday!

LFS,
Sarah and Steph.

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767