[Aphio-L] Senior Goodbye Messages!
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian
historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 22 00:00:59 EDT 2011
Tomorrow at Stroud's Run during the Membership Picnic, my committee and I
will be available to record your goodbye messages to your favorite
graduating seniors. Or seniors, you can definitely record a goodbye message
to your littles or other friends you'll miss once you leave Athens.
If you can't make it to the picnic but still want to submit your message,
you can either:
1. Come to the Honors Collegium in Baker Center one of the following times
- Monday 6:30 - 8:30
- Tuesday 4:30 - 6:30
- Friday 3 - 5
2. Record your own video and email it to me. If the file size is too big
(which will probably happen), you could either put it on a flash drive for
me (preferably no later than Saturday) or you can try to upload it to the
historian committee's photobucket account. To do this:
- Log on to www.photobucket.com
- Username: historian_committee
- Password: APODG2011
- Click green "upload now" button and upload your video to the default
album entitled "historian_committee's album."
- Please please please feel free to email me if you have trouble with
this -- it should be extremely similar to how you upload photos/video to
- Text me if you need to meet up with me so I can borrow your flash
These messages will be included at the end of the senior send-off video that
will be shown at the Awards Banquet Tuesday, May 31st at 8 p.m. in Walter
Thanks so much -- hope to see you at the picnic!
- Melissa Pennington
mp215308 at ohio.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L