[Aphio-L] Senior Superlatives

awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:16:12 EDT 2011

Hey Bros

Sorry for another email but I meant to say in the last email that the last day to turn in the senior superlatives is Sunday May 22. Again if my times don't work for you, you can try emailing me back your votes or email/call me and I can meet up with you.

My number is 513-207-9699

The times again are Wednesday May 18 from 1 to 3 and then Friday May 20 from 10:30 to 1. I will be in the Front Room.

Also, I will have extra copies of the superlatives with me at the Front Room on those days, if you want to come and fill it out then.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Kelsi Burkhart
Awards
Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless