[Aphio-L] more fundraising opps on the website for this week!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:03:51 EDT 2011

Hola broskis!
For this week we have now added a few other things on the website:

   - Trash for Cash for Sunday from 6-7 at Riverpark! (*20 spots available*
   !)
   - Court Street Hot Dog Sale/Donations for Friday from 10:30-2:30am (*12
   spots available for tabling, 10 spots available for donation*)

We hope this is giving you guys some more opps to get your fundraising hour
or some more service hours! Hope you all have a great week 8! If you have
any questions/concerns, please let us know!

Your FUNdraising girls,
<3 Allison & Sariya

--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*