[Aphio-L] URGENT

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:35:27 EDT 2011

Hey guys we need help figuring out who this is:

So Ailene from Monday Lunch called me just a second ago and left a message
saying that she's looking for a Sarah Heig...... (she couldn't remember her
last name, just that it started with an h). But Sarah apparently is supposed
to be in contact with Ailene about hosting a dinner at the church tomorrow
evening, she doesn't know if she got it together, Ailene wants her to
calltonight.
This mysterious Sarah is running for Miss Ohio State (she doesn't remember)
and that's why she's having the dinner. Ailene said she's kinda irked (her
words) that she doesn't have the number for this Sarah. She contacted me
because she wants to get the message out, and still had my number from last
time when we did that rummage thing. I didn't know where or who to send this
to, I figured since you're the president you can make it happen!! Her number
is 740-592-2122 (home #).

If this is someone please let Ailene know the plans!

Thanks!

Jonathan Zakrajsek
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma
President