[Aphio-L] Fwd: Uncaught bounce notification

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:11:09 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mailman-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>
Date: Mon, May 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
To: aphio-l-owner at listserv.ohio.edu

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://listserv.ohio.edu/mailman/admin/aphio-l/bounce