[Aphio-L] OSU FOUNDERS DAY - yeaaaah buddy

APhiO Delta Gamma Interchapter Relations interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:21:15 EDT 2011

Brosefs!

OSU founder's day is up on the website! :) :) :) SO SIGN UP! You'll get 3
service hours for going - but we do need drivers so please indicate on the
site whether you can drive or not.

The day begins at 9 am on May 21st ..then we do service with OSU bros from
10-1 and then they're having a picnic (FREE FOOD, WHAT WHAAAAAT!?) and an
awards ceremony thing until 3.

This means, you'll be there from 9-3 (yay math!)

Sign ups close Friday at midnight b/c OSU needs to know how many are going
because of getting food for everyone and whatnot. I hope to see a lot of you
signed up! email/call/facebook/text/visit me at riverpark with questions!

in LFS,

Dani "she doesn't even go here" Garfield