[Aphio-L] Palmerfest Hotdog Sale!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:43:24 EDT 2011

Hey kids,

So we've decided to lock sign ups for donations because we've got plenty of
stuff. If you are on the list and don't think you'll be able to give the
donation please let Allison know by Friday!

There are still 10 more spots to fill for the actual sale this
Saturday! *PLEASE
PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE* this is an easy and fun way to get your hour - just
because you aren't drinking doesn't mean it won't be a good time! :)

Also, there is a trash 4 cash posted online so feel free to fill that too!

Love,
Al & Sariya

--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*