[Aphio-L] LETTER WRITING-READ ME

Relay Chairs relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:22:34 EDT 2011

Guys,

As we said before you absolutely CANNOT send Relay letters to your friends
or businesses in Athens!!!!! We have already contacted all of the businesses
in Athens and we don't want you wasting stamps and envelope with letters you
send to people who have no intention of donating. Stamps are expensive and
it is a complete waste to send letters to these people. A few people have
been trying to send letters to these places and we ARE NOT GIVING THEM THEIR
HOURS!!!
Please be honest and don't waste our time.
If you have any questions let us know.
Thanks

--
Cheerio and LFS,