[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT!!!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 1 12:25:45 EDT 2011

Hey Bros!

Hopefully you've all had an awesome weekend with your mommas!

We are sending out this email because unfortunately, there have been a lot
of people who have backed out of coming to Color Wars so...*if you did not
get a chance to sign up for Color Wars and would still like to come, PLEASE
stop by the rugby fields around 3 and we will put you on a team!!!* You will
get a fellowship hour for the event AND there will be pizza provided
afterward!

Also, we are still playing, RAIN OR SHINE and don't forget to bring yourself
a drink if you want one!!

So come by the rugby fields for some good ol' brother competition!!!!

--
*Kelsie Shortridge*
ks368509 at gmail.com
614.218.9167