[Aphio-L] Chapter

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:42:15 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

I hope everyone's first weeks are going great even with this terrible
weather! So I have some kinda bad news, chapter this quarter will not be
until *9:00pm on Sunday's!* I know this is late but I went to sign up the
very first day at the earliest time possible to reserve the room and
unfortunately it was already booked by a professor. Now I am going to go and
try and find out who has it before us and see if they will switch for us,
but as of now it chapter will be at 9! If there are any changes I will
update you ASAP.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Jonathan Zakrajsek
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma