[Aphio-L] Athens Beautification Day

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 28 20:12:22 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

Hope everyone had a great spring break.  It is almost time for this year's Athens Beautification Day.  For those of you who have participated in the past or know what ABD is all about, I hope you plan on taking part again this year.  For those of you who have not heard of ABD, it is an event organized by OU Student Senate and sponsored by the Athens News and Power 105, among others.  Various projects are planned and different groups work on different projects all around Athens to beautify it.  Simple.

I am the chair of the volunteers team for the ABD planning committee this year, so it's my job to coordinate all ABD volunteers.  Here's where you come in!  If you are interested in taking part in ABD this year (yes, free food and free T-shirts are provided for all!)  please sign up on the website!  Additionally, in order to be guaranteed a T-shirt, please also sign up on the Eventbrite website: http://beautificationday.eventbrite.com/

Be sure to list APhiO under the "organization" spot so we can group you up together!

Please sign up and help us beautify Athens!  Thanks bros, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

In LFS,

Andrew