[Aphio-L] Everyone Read Please- Relay for Life

Eric Horton relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:37:34 EDT 2011

Hello Brothers,
    It is Relay for Life Quarter. Yay. Get Pumped.

*Relay is May 20-21*. Wooohhooooo!

*We are now accepting t-shirt designs for the Mom's Weekend t-shirts, so
please please please rack your creative minds and send in those awesome
t-shirt designs to this email.*

*PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUR RELAY TEAM:*

1. Go to
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR?sid=33294&type=fr_informational&pg=informational&fr_id=32689
2. Click Join Team
3. Click the Purple Button that says "Search for Team"
4. Find Alpha Phi Omega with Eric Horton's name by it.
5. Choose the *Pay Registration by Cash/Check or Team Captain Paid option*
*6 Make your registration goal $100.00*
*7. Whether or not you have registered before, follow the steps. You may not
remember your username and password, you might have to get it sent to your
emai8. Follow the steps to continue registering. *

*We dare 50% of Alpha Phi Omega to join our team by the end of this week.*
--
Cheerio and LFS,

Relay for Life Chairs