[Aphio-L] Ray of Hope Donations

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:02:25 EDT 2011

Hi Bros!
Hope you all are having a fabulous Spring Break whether you've gone
somewhere warm and pretty or are still here in Ohio like me! We figured
since some of you may be home you might be able to get donations more easily
for Ray of Hope. Grab a few extra things when your parents take you grocery
shopping before you come back and donate! We will now also be taking clothes
donations as well, and if you're home this is a great time to clean out your
closets! Any type/age range of clothes is fine, so if your parents or
younger/older siblings have things to give away we will take it!  Sign up on
the site with what you are donating and contact us if you have any
questions! See you all soon!

in LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767