[Aphio-L] Spring Subleaser

Lin, Ga-Jen gl218007 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 23 01:30:24 EDT 2011

Hey bros!

Hope everyone's having an AMAZING spring break! I'm emailing to see if anyone would be interested or knows someone who'd be interested in subleasing one of the rooms at our house! My ex-roommates' current subleaser decided he was leaving so we kind of need to replace him. I live on 66 Franklin, which is a 10 minute walk to Seigfred and about 15 mins to Gordy (I bet you can tell which buildings my classes are in) and it's the street right between E.State and Grosvenor, which is perfect for fest season! It's also a HUGE house for only $350 a month (without utilities, but now that we won't need to use gas it'll be A LOT cheaper) AND it's completely furnished too if you don't want to bring your own furniture. So give me a quick email or text/call me (740) 591-3367!

THANKS!!!! LFS,
Jen