[Aphio-L] Last Fellowship Opportunity

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:42:06 EDT 2011

Brothers,
    We have received quite a few e-mails about people not getting their
fellowship hour done. Any sign-ins have been completed and there are no
events left to be completed on the APO website.  We have created one last
opportunity. *Wednesday from 7-10 *there will be study tables in *Alden 309*.
If you are the first person signed up on the APO website then you are
responsible for getting the key from the 3rd floor desk AND turning in a
sign in to us-just e-mail it. If you do not get a fellowship hour you will
be put on probation Spring Quarter. Since it is finals week and people are
busy, there was not much else we could offer to people.
LFS,
Monica and Jayna