[Aphio-L] Calliope Child Care Watch

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:49:17 EST 2011

Hi Bros,
   We added the next three Mondays for Calliope Child Care Watch, this
coming Monday, the Monday over Spring Break, and the Monday of week 1.  We
really need people to sign up for this Monday, I know it's finals week but
hopefully a few people can fill the shift and I know people need last minute
hours! Also if you are going to be here over Spring Break there is still one
spot open for Monday the 28th, so that would be great if someone is able
sign up. Thanks bros and have a great rest of your weekend before finals!

In LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767