[Aphio-L] Finals Week Service- Help an elderly community member pack!!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 10:34:34 EST 2011

Hey guys,
   We are looking for 3-4 volunteers to help an elderly woman named Marge
pack some books and knick knacks into storage.  The great thing about this
service, is we will figure out a time that works for everyone!   Please
reply if you are interested and can work any of the following times

 She will be available next week, 3/14 on the following days/times:
Monday between 11am and 3pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at any time
Friday, after noon

Thanks in advance!
Gaby & Kris
ps....this may be the last listserv email we ever send out!  It's been real
:)
Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767