[Aphio-L] Note from Mike Teplitzky

Teplitzky, Michael mt223906 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:03:39 EST 2011

Dear APhiO Bros,

I apologize for my absence at Senior Sendoff. I was in Alabama from Thursday through Monday without email access, so I didn't know about Senior Sendoff until I got back the day after it had happened. I know you worked hard on that important event, and I apologize for not being there for an event that was planned for me and the other graduating seniors.

Many of you are aware I went early alum this quarter, so I haven't been around much. Since I haven't seen many of my bros for a while, and since I'm graduating in about a week, I wanted to leave APhiO with a last message, thanking you all for being amazing bros during my time in the fraternity. This experience was truly life changing; a time in my life I will never forget. The privilege of spending time with such wonderful people while doing service in the community was more than I could have ever asked for during my college experience. Thank you all for sharing that privilege with me.

After OU, I will be returning to Cleveland to continue doing social justice work for the Anti-Defamation League during the summer. Starting in August, I will be working for City Year Cleveland, an AmeriCorps program, as a tutor, mentor, after-school-activities coordinator, and city volunteer with the Cleveland City Schools.

I want to sincerely thank you all for being such wonderful friends and influencing me to continue working for social justice and community service. I'd love to be able to stay in contact with any and all of my bros. If anyone ever wants to get in touch with me, my number is 216-408-9233 and my email is mt223906 at ohio.

Thank you so much for giving me this privilege.
Forever in Leadership, Friendship and Service,

-Michael Teplitzky-