[Aphio-L] OU Habitat Groundbreaking ceremony

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 8 15:41:15 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

I have some exciting news that many of you will take interest in.  As some of you know, OU's chapter of Habitat for Humanity is sponsoring our first-ever student build.  We have been raising money for almost two years now, and finally our hard work is paying off.  This Sunday, March 13th, at 2:00pm, OU Habitat, along with Athens Habitat, will be breaking ground on the new house in Jacksonville.  The to-be homeowners, the CEO and board of directors of Athens Habitat, the majority of members of OU Habitat, and President McDavis will all be in attendance.

This is a huge day for OU Habitat, and the groundbreaking is open to the public.  Come out to support the Athens community and your fellow bros/other students in OU Habitat.   Service hour for attending!

Sign up on the website, and make a note if you can drive/need a ride and we will organize carpooling.

Hope to see everyone Sunday

In LFS,

Andrew

Andrew Morris
Alpha Phi Omega: Judiciary Board
Ohio University Student Senate: Off-campus life
OU Habitat for Humanity: 5K Chair