[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant-Please Read

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 7 20:06:13 EST 2011

Monday, March 07, 2011 5:50 PM
Hello Brothers!

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT ONLINE, I KNOW MORE THAN 150 OF US WANT TO GO.

    Just a few quick things for those of you who are involved with the Faculty Pageant. We have an MANDATORY meeting TOMORROW TUESDAY, MARCH 8TH. We will be meeting on the 4th floor of Baker in the BAKERBALLROOM LOBBY area.
 the following people need to come:

1. ALL Faculty Pageant Committee Members - YOU MUST BE THERE!

2. APO Brothers signed up to work the night of the event:
Bryn Keck, Mackenzie Mayerik, Nicole Ntumba, Nicole Yozwiak, Ciera Blanks, and Sakinah Abdul-Karim, if you haven't already talked to us.

3. APO Brothers signed up to chalk on Tuesday- PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THIS.

4. Leigha Kristoff and Chris Brantley

If you are unable to come, YOU NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL Grace LeVally at gl276609 at ohio.edu or 614-432-1100

Thanks,

Grace LeVally, Eric Horton