[Aphio-L] Sectionals registration forms!!

APhiO Delta Gamma Interchapter Relations interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:38:00 EST 2011

Hey everyone!

I've attached the registration form for Sectionals and an information sheet
they sent about the conference. Please make sure you send the registration
form by *March 10th* if you want to pay the discounted registration fee of
$35 and to sign-up on the service website so we can make accommodations for
you.

If you have any questions, e-mail me!

LFS,
Britney Gedeon