[Aphio-L] Bare on the Bricks this SUNDAY

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:15:34 EST 2011

Hey!
I have the worst luck sending out emails over listserve, so I was wondering
if you could send one for me?

I just want to remind everyone that Bare on the Bricks is this Sunday, March
6th.  I know it's a crazy weekend with the 5K, but Bare on the Bricks really
needs our support.  SAB and AEpi have been in touch with many local
organizations and many people are depending on us to help bring them
clothing.  You can register online at:
https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/OUL/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=70825,
at the tables in the first floor of Baker, or right before the event.
Its
$10 dollars if you register before the event, $12 the day of. The run starts
at 1pm!  And dont forget, you get a sweet pair of tube socks and free food
at Broneys for participating.

So, finish up your hours or help your little get a few!

Thanks!

Nikki Germano

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Kris Bader
440.476.2005

Gaby Swisher
207.837.0546