[Aphio-L] WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Blake, Amanda ab329708 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 2 21:36:38 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

This is the last email i will send you i swear!

Tomorrow is WORLD WATER DAY!! Christina, Sarah and I have been working so hard to make it good but, once again, we cannot do it without your help. We NEED people to table tomorrow in the open slots. All of our hard work will go to waste if you guys don't help us out

We have sent emails the past two days BEGGING for your help but sadly NO ONE signed up in the spots we asked to be filled. Out of 400 people, 36 slots to fill is not a lot and it's really disheartening to be let down like this. So please, make this FINAL DAY a good one and sign up. There are only five more slots and we REALLY NEED YOU.

Sign ups are locked but we need people so badly, if you email the coordinator saying when you want to help we will add you!

Thank you
Amanda Blake