[Aphio-L] Ava Nichols Faculty Pageant Update

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 1 22:46:33 EST 2011

Hello All,
Ava and her family departed to St. Jude this week for MRI testing on what seemed to be growth of her tumor. They also discovered that they had to replaced Ava's port. She may be staying longer at St. Jude throughout this week. Her MRI is tomorrow.  I would really appreciate if you guys could go to this link https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=108729432479865&ref=ts and send a little message to Ava and her family. This family is wonderfully supportive of our efforts with the Faculty Pageant.
Thanks
Eric