[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT!!!! READ ME!!!!

Harris, Christina ch732606 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 1 19:48:28 EST 2011

Hey Bros!

I don't know if you got my 1st message or not b/c listserv hates me sometimes, but here it is again. If you have already received an email with the same subject heading, this one says basically the same thing. If not, PLEASE read on.

I am one of the people who is helping to organize World Water Day! We are is desperate need of people to help us table tomorrow, and almost all of the slots are still open! There are 3 spots per shift, for 1 hour long shifts from 10 am to 2 pm tomorrow. We really need your help with this! Both Amanda and I are in class all day tomorrow and we cannot fill in the empty spots like we did today. Please, bros! Help us! All of the money we raise goes to help bring clean water to people who have none!

Try to imagine how your life would be without clean water... What would you drink? Wash your hands in? Cook with? Shower in?... Pretty awful, right? A lack of clean water is one obstacle the people we are trying to help deal with on a daily basis.

Please help fill in the open spots for tomorrow, even if you have already completed your mandatory hours. If you can work any 1 hour shift on Baker 4th floor tomorrow between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm, please email Amanda Blake (the event coordinator) and she can add you to the website. The sign ups online seem to have be locked because it is within 24 hours of the event, but we still need help and Amanda is still able to add people. Amanda's email address is: ab329708 at ohio.edu

Thanks in advance bros!
-Christina Harris