[Aphio-L] Spring Quarter GRADES

APhiODeltaGamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:42:25 EDT 2011

Hey bros!
It's that time again to send us your grades!  Follow these easy steps when
you get the e-mail from OU about your grades:
1. Copy the line that says "Accumulate Undergraduate" with your cumulative
GPA [this line only]
2. Hit "reply" to this e-mail [please don't send it to our personal e-mail
accounts]
3. CTRL+V [Paste]
4. "Send"
Wah-lah! Done!  Remember, you have to maintain a 2.0 or better GPA to remain
an active (if your cumulative GPA has fallen below 2.0, you will be on
probation for fall quarter).  Hope you are all having a wonderful summer so
far, and we can't wait to see you fall quarter!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for your committee preferences on the website
under "other events."  You have until June 30th to do this!
P.S.S. Those of you who will be on probation for fall quarter, you will be
receiving those notifications via e-mail within the next couple of weeks!
Dun dun dunnnn...
--
Alpha Phi Omega
Judiciary Board