[Aphio-L] SHIRTS AND VIEWS

Delta Gamma Rush rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:27:19 EDT 2011

Hey bros!!!!

So bad news that you probs already know about... the company I was ordering
the shirts from totally left me hanging and has basically making everything
impossible for me. Therefore I am ordering from another company. This means
the shirts won't get here til the summer :(. I will let you guys know what
is going on with everything once I myself figure it out. I am very very
sorry this is happening. If there are questions or comments please feel free
to email me.

YOUR LAST DAY TO SEND IN YOUR INTERVIEW COMMITTEE STUFF IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Interview committee is a lot of fun and you get your hours done super early
in the quarter! If you are interested email Beth and Lowell and answer these
three questions       ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

1.  Why you want to be on interview committee
2. Why you think you would be a good asset to interview committee
3. What you would be looking for in a future bro.

I hope your exams are going/went well. Thank you all for a great year, have
a great summer, and can't wait to see you all again in the Fall!

Love and kisses,
Chels.

--
Chelsea Wylie