[Aphio-L] Help the Brozak Family!

Polen, Amanda ap133306 at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 6 16:28:46 EDT 2011

Hey bros!

Recently, LIsa Brozak, an Ohio University Bakery Employee whom I work with, was in a terrible accident and is now hospitalized at Cabell Hospital in Huntington, WV. She will be hospitalized for at least 2 months if not longer. We really wish to help out this family in their time of need.

We are asking for any type of donation that you can spare, including but not limited too:

  *   Money
  *   Non-perishable Food Items
  *   Toiletries
  *   Gas Cards
  *   Food Gift Cards

*Donated items can be brought to the Central Food Facility Bakery or you can contact Tracy Wirick or Jacie Russell if you wish to donate to the Brozak Family:

  *   Tracy Wirick: 740-707-4735
  *   Jaci Russell: 740-591-7324
  *   Bakery: 740-593-2980

(They will both be there throughout the summer)

Thanks everyone!
LFS,
Amanda Polen