[Aphio-L] Fwd: A little help for Santa!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 18:43:17 EDT 2011

A good cause!

Hope everyone is having a great summer break!

LFS,

JP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashleigh Lawrence <ashleighs59 at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Subject: A little help for Santa!
To: Amber Blankenship <alb110 at zips.uakron.edu>, Caitlin Hearn <
ceh47 at case.edu>, charles mckeever <mckeever.22 at osu.edu>, Jonathan Zakrajsek
<president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>, Kellie Walters <kwalte9 at kent.edu>,
Taylor McIntyre <mcintyta at mountunion.edu>

If you attended the sectional challenge, you learned one of my favorite
service projects was Santa's.  Well Santa sent a message to Kent's chapter
and I am hoping our section can help out.  He is just asking that we all
vote on July 11th for him to win a new truck!  Thanks for your help!

Ashleigh Lawrence Stewart
Section 59 Chair :)