[Aphio-L] important summer info!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 16:57:31 EDT 2011

Hey bros! Long time, no talk.

We have a couple of summer service announcements for you so please read on!

First off, *we have a summer service opportunity. *A local Athens women from
Athens Village is looking for assistance on working with her computer. She
is having issues working Office 2010, Windows 7 and Outlook Express. *If
anyone is in Athens for the summer, has any background in the software, and
wants to get a head start on their fall service hours (the cool thing to
do!) please email us back letting us know.* The times are flexible and she
would greatly appreciate it.

Second, we're doing the whole "counting hours" thing somewhat differently
for last spring quarter. Instead of everyone sending us their hours, we've
slowly been essentially checking your hours for you. We've been compiling a
list of everyone from the website who does not have their 11 service hours
(the other hour being fundraising.) The thing is- the website may not be
100% accurate (it happens) so if you feel you do not have all your service
hours on the website from last spring accounted for, please email us to let
us know-and with an up to date list of all your hours from the spring.

The website re-set itself, so to check your old hours, you'll now need to go
to "records" then scroll down to "service hours" then next to where it says
"logged service hours" you need to click on "this year" and look at old your
hours that fall under the dates in spring quarter.

After we finish getting our list together, we're going to send an individual
email to everyone that we find does not have all their hours so we can get
that all sorted out.

Also, we're going to send out another list serve email later sometime this
month with some more summer information, so look out for that too.

Have a great 4th of July weekend! Any questions, concerns, stories about how
awesome your summer is (hopefully) going, get at us.

LFS,
Steph and Sarah.
Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767